If you are planning for a trip and want to go to a place full of life. I bet you should go to GOA rather than going to any foreign country. Our India is full of beautiful and awesome places and GOA is one out of them. The atmosphere, people, culture, french colonies, beaches, food and so many breathtaking and amazing things in GOA. My recent visit to GOA during the time when Food and Cultural Festival was happening there was stupendous. It’s wrong that while in GOA you can just have an experience of beautiful Beaches and the adventure sports, there are many places and things excepts beaches to visit in GOA.
Sharing my mind-boggling experience in GOA through my cam-lense.
- Tropical Spice Plantation:
2. Sunset Cruise at Panjim:
- Dinner at O’Coqueiro Restaurant:
- Morning at Miramar Beach,Goa:
2. Spice plantation tour at nv eco farm:
3. Archbishop’s Palace, Goa:
- Food & Cultural Festival 2016, Campal Ground, Panjim:
1. French Colony at Panaji, Goa:
2. Escapade in Calangute beach, Goa:
- Heading back to Delhi:
Stay tuned with #Blogeshwari for more fabulous trips.
Watch the Goa Food and Cultural Festival: Official Aftermovie:
Video Courtesy: Goa Tourism